Calendars - 16 Months | Sept. 2023-Dec. 2024
Jerusalem Then and Now
Photo calendar with Stunning Photos
of the Holy City
Art calendar with Magnificent
Paintings by Larissa Lando
- Major Biblical/Jewish and Israeli holidays with extensive explanation, plus major U.S. holidays
- Scriptures in English and Hebrew
- Dates in both Jewish/Lunar and Gregorian/solar calendar systems
- Sabbath beginning and ending times
- Weekly Torah, Haftarah and suggested New Testament portions, plus Holiday readings
- Sabbath and Holiday Readings (noted on the calendar dates) are also listed in a removable chart format, good for inserting in one's Bible
- Messianic prophecies from the Tanach (Hebrew Bible) and their fulfillment in the New Testament
- Lovely art and photos, frameable
- Hebrew Learning Materials
- A selection of suggested Traditional and Messianic Holiday and other Blessings, in English and Hebrew
- Other special features
- Made in Israel
John Theodor, Oleg Zaslavsky, Boris Diakovsky, Victor Jiang, Art Mari, VanderWolf Images, Seth Aronstam, Zev Sigulim
Outstanding source for God’s feasts, New Moons and festivals. Beautiful art work. Inspirational Scriptures. Fantastic Sabbath Scripture resource.
Inspiring and useful.
Catherine January 29, 2015
The calendar is made in the promised land of Israel. It is more than I expected.
There are lessons, prayers and wonderful pictures inside. There are great details in the date and days inside each page.
I highly recommend this calendar for the New Year in the Lord.
Mike January 29, 2015
Of all of the Jewish calendars we have bought through the years, this one is by far the BEST! We’d recommend it to ALL interested in having/using a Jewish calendar! One of the best features for us is the highlighted portions for when events and Feasts begin at sundown. Whereas on other Jewish calendars there are just words that say the holiday is on the full day, this calendar highlights the start of the holiday at the edge of the “sundown” day and into the next day, and the highlight ends leaving a portion of the “full” day empty. It brings out that the holiday goes from sundown to sundown. Everyone I’ve shown this calendar to wants to know where we bought it! Everyone loves this calendar! PLEASE, keep creating your calendars, yearly!!!!!!
Ska January 29, 2015
This is a beautiful calendar. I like that it is from Israel.
I am very pleased with this purchase (I bought 3).
Tonia January 29, 2015